Home / Student Support
/ Student Bookstore
Books for classes held at our off-campus sites can be purchased at that site.
You can place book orders on-line to SVCC bookstores. CLICK HERE TO CONNECT.
*****COMPUTER NOTEBOOKS AND TABLETS*****
AVAILABLE AT YOUR SVCC BOOKSTORES
The next book buy back will be May 1-7, 2013.
CAPS AND GOWNS ARE READY TO PICK UP IF YOU PLACED YOUR ORDER BEFORE APRIL 2, 2013. You can still order by May 2 and pay an additional $15.95 for shipping to your home and receive it by graduation day.
Order Web site
BOOKS AND PRICES FOR SPRING 2013
The information that is provided on the textbook page is the best information we have available at this time. Textbook information & pricing is subject to change as we receive updates from faculty and publishers. The bookstore is not liable for purchases made by you from other sources using the information provided by this site.
8:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday through Friday
FOR THE FIRST TWO WEEKS OF CLASSES FOR THE FALL AND SPRING SEMESTERS WE WILL BE OPEN UNTIL 6:30 MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY. SUMMER SEMESTER WE ARE OPEN UNTIL 6:30 MONDAY THROUGH THURSDAY FOR THE FIRST WEEK ONLY. REGULAR BUSINESS HOURS ON FRIDAY'S. ANY CHANGES WILL BE POSTED.
Books available from Christanna or Daniel Bookstore. Contact for information:
Christanna at 434 949-1023 E-Mail
Daniel at 434 736-2021 E-Mail
Textbook Return Policy
TEXTBOOKS MAY BE RETURNED FOR A REFUND UNDER THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS:
- All returns MUST be accompanied by the CASH REGISTER RECEIPT.
- If the book is free of writing and marks and in absolutely new condition, full price will be refunded.
- If the book was purchased new but has writing or marks, it will be refunded at 1/2 price. We are the sole judge in determination of whether returned books are in new or used condition.
- Books sold with plastic wrapping cannot be returned or exchanged if wrapping has been removed. Access codes cannot be returned if opened.
- Returns and exchanges will be authorized only during the first 2 weeks of the course for classes that start at the beginning of the semester and 10 days after late starting classes begin. The cut-off date will be printed on your receipt.
- Student book "buy back" is held the week of final exams during the Fall and Spring semesters. Dates and time will be posted prior to exam week. Additional buy-backs may be held at the beginning of Fall and Spring semesters.
Ask about charging software and clothes to Pell.